[Oberon] Oberon Splines.Mod

thomas.kral at email.cz thomas.kral at email.cz
Wed Apr 6 14:51:55 CEST 2016

Hi Joerg,

I managed to recompile Graphics.Mod and GraphicFrames.Mod, so I have now .rsc files of both.
Now to the Splines.Mod from Ceres-2 project.

I needed to update the source slightly to go with FPGA Oberon V,  perhaps similar changes to be found in Curves.Mod and Rectangles.Mod made by NW.

Changes I made ...

Printer related code commented out

Display.ReplConstC(f, c ...  => Display.ReplConst(c ... left out frame parameter
Display.DotC(f, c ...  => Display.Dot(c ... left out frame parameter

WITH M ... DO ... replaced by ... CASE M of ... :
SHORTINTEGER => INTEGER
SHORT(ENTIRE()) => FLOOR()

ReadFile () => ReadByte()
WriteFile() => WriteByte()

real assigments := 0.0;

message.handle := Handle;  left out
added message.change := Change;            I believe this handles moving objects on display

It may not be perfect but it compiles and seems to be doing things.

Tomas