[Oberon] Which file saves video configuration value in NO

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:30:03 CEST 2016

This would be like answering to my own question...
Kindly excuse if you don't like this.
Since, Peter replied, I tempted to reply too.

I found that Config values are stored in a table in disk partitions.
Partitions.GetConfig dev#part gives the config values.
The answer appears in a new viewer.
One can change the values there and immediately save the config values to disk,
clicking on Partitions.SetConfig.
This is the easy way.
Another way is to specify values by
Partitions.SetConfig dev#part {str = "val" } ~

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/