[Oberon] Oberon System V5 - SETUP Key

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Apr 9 13:27:36 CEST 2016

The F1 key can also be used to place the Star Marker on RISC5 Oberon. This, ctrl-z, and other special keys are documented in 'How to use the Oberon System'. You can download a copy of this document "UsingOberon.pdf" from Niklaus Wirth's Project Oberon webpage:

https://www.inf.ethz.ch/personal/wirth/ProjectOberon/index.html

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows