[Oberon] System V5 - Definitions and Implementations

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Sun Apr 10 03:39:17 CEST 2016

Actually, if you look at the BlackBox module documentation, the writeups always start with the Definition quoted verbatim, and then there is a repetition of all items with each one explained. So clearly OuS started from the Definition files when they wrote the documents. I would say it is a good "use" of the Definitions from a programmer's point of view.

W.