[Oberon] Trying to understand vertical scrolling

Douglas G. Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Mon Apr 11 11:26:52 CEST 2016

There has been too much tinkering with Oberon.
Too many flavors and versions.

I would much prefer to see a site dedicated to the use of Oberon
(vanilla flavored).  I would like to see the applications that have
been generated using Oberon.  What companies are and have been
using Oberon.  The size of an application, as to the complexity that
it addresses.

-Doug Danforth