[Oberon] Have MenuInputTablets confirmed ETHO's TUI?

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 09:06:18 CEST 2016

> Will these new users, in future, dislike the idea of using a computer
> by looking up-and-down [like a chicken] to see the display and the
> keybrd alternatively?

] These sorts of systems have touch sensitive screens. A keyboard displays on
] the screen when input is expected so there is no need to look up-and-down.

That's exactly my point.
They DO what they SEE.
And they seem to like it.
So will they be reluctant be become pianists, guided by MEMORY rather than
by immediate sight?
 Hence:
Subject: Have MenuInputTablets confirmed ETHO's TUI?

== Chris Glur.

BTW the previous posters of this thread are all talking <yesterday's story>:
REMEMBERING which button does what, instead of SEEING where to go.

PSS. for me: "Visual-based" should be extended to syntax-aware editor/s
to avoid the need to REMEMBER several arbitrary syntax/S.

When you repeat the same old 19th century dumb-actions, use use reflexes;
but 1st-world/modern-man's actions can wait to become reflexes.
lynx: Can't access startfile
http://www.github.com/andreaspirklbauer/Oberon-fractional-scroll-fixed-linespace
github seems a big tar-trap scam.

Documentation/DIFFERENCES-between-Experimental-Oberon-and-Original-Oberon.pdf
We don't want these absurd M$ filenames!
Has your docos got material needing pdf: like diagrams?
We don't want Hollywood.