[Oberon] System V5 - SYSTEM.Mod creation

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 10:35:43 CEST 2016

Jorg OneLineWrote:---
The compiler is always tied to the CPU. The compiler's modules Scanner
(ORS) and Parser (ORP) are tied to the Oberon language. The module
Generator (ORG) is tied to the CPU. So very roughly: when you have a
new CPU, only ORG has to be replaced, but in reality unfortunately
it's a little bit more complex...
======
Well it was nice to get the same LookAndFeel of ETHO on the rPi-ARM.
So apparently the original design was modular enough for Peter Matthias
to adapt it.

==Chris Glur.