[Oberon] RGB display in Oberon RISC5

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Thu Apr 21 08:55:54 CEST 2016

Hi Joerg,

Using palettes would utilise memory better while offering more colours.
This would also possibly bring it close to Ceres-2. The two procedures
bellow taken from Display.Def of Ceres-2 project, do they imply the use
of a colour map (palette)?

PROCEDURE SetColor*(col, red, green, blue: INTEGER);
PROCEDURE GetColor*(col: INTEGER; VAR red, green, blue: INTEGER);

From H/W point of view, could it  be more difficult to implement in
Verilog?

Tomas
--