[Oberon] Trouble with copy paste. Awkward feature comes in.

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 16:16:01 CEST 2016

>> So, when nobody uses it, where is the point of quitting?
>>
> Better ask yourself: Why did I start using it?

To be truth, I love it...
I like Oberon; the OS, the Language...
I like its simplicity; small size, design of module hierarchy...
I like its UI, command activation, tool texts..
I will use Oberon, no doubt about it...

May be I need more practice to get used to it, to use it efficiently...
May be old habits come in between while learning new things...
But why quit?
Let me do more practice, ask more, read more and try more...
Why give up?

That was my point...

Nevertheless, I whole heartedly thank all of you for your kind support,
and hope to get more of it when I need...
For all unpleasantness that I might have caused you unintentionally,
I apologize...

After all, I just started to learn/use Oberon...
Never was an expert...

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak