[Oberon] Wikibook _versus_ svn or git.

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Wed Apr 20 18:50:55 CEST 2016

I would appreciate a repository of ProjectOberon, where the community can contribute instead of having independent forks.

Perhaps even with some approvers to review the contributions to guarantee a minimal level of quality...

In my point of view, WikiBook doesn't seem to be the best choice for this task.

Jörg