[Oberon] ETHO-plugin on Windows 10

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 10:16:38 CEST 2016

Hi Dieter,

 unrelated to your <Micro$loth product lock in query>;
does ETHO do anything for you re. Latex?

There seems to be LaTeX project/s started, with masses of files, but never
completed, under ETHO.

It's most frustrating to fetch *.html with some few *KEY* lines of maths
formular, in LaTex format [apparently] which I can't read, and the whole
fetched article becomes useless. Eg:----------
For example, the  function

           \operatorname{square\_sum}(x, y) = x \times x + y \times y

   can be rewritten in anonymous form as

           (x, y) \mapsto x \times x + y \times y
Even if you CAN read this like you can decode "two + III = V",
it's no good.

== Chris Glur