[Oberon] Re (2): Recent additions in OLR.

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Wed May 11 04:19:42 CEST 2016

Well yes, for me too the ability to copy a long-text-string is essential on
a new [or being fixed] system. But from your <variable list> and considering
the underlying 'physics', it's obviously very complex! Not to mention, when
pdf or rendered LaTeX is pasted [not by ETHO - of course].

With LEO & with LNO which I need to access the old NativeOberon files,
I use a simple method to <paste between *nix, LEO, NativeObeon>:
each one has a simple one-operation, which stores the/a current-file's
PATH/NAME [to be copied from] in a fixed location.

And then the destination file [via a single operation] loads the stored file,
indirectly via the latest PATH/NAME. This is to access whole files between
the 3: *nix, LEO, NativeObeon.   To just copy a line-of-text, the 3 only need
read/write facility to a common scratch-file.

Can ALO read NativeOberon files on the various N-O partitions?

== Chris Glur.