[Oberon] minor tuning of TUI?

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:15:25 CEST 2016

> There is a list of views that are open with the
> view named.  In this case "Log", "(My)Figures",
>and "EquilatralTriangle".

OK, so if you've got 6 viewers open, do you:
1. call the <list of viewers>
2. klik on the required one.

That's good. In which case why do you need to have the <overlapping corners>
showing. AFAIR old DOS TurboPascal also just had a hot-key to show the
viewer-stak.
It worked like a charm.

A.Mc wrote:
] Everything in V4 had a safety net built in.
] If you closed the last viewer, you had the System.Restore (or some
such) command
] to open the last closed viewer.

Yes, and Sys3 too.
I often wonder if V4 was a refinement of S3, since eg. for the linux version,
and you didn't need to select between <Edit.Open & Edit.OpenAscii>,
since often you don't know, until after you see it loaded.

Actually the linux V4 had a trivial-to-fix bug: it opened Linux-text as DOS.

Linux V4 was nice for a single project, but I didn't find how to roam
the complete
file-tree and launch it from any directory to fix the problem THERE.

LEO is like in the old days when the doctor visited the patient,
instead of the patient
needing to be carried to the doctor.

== Chris Glur