[Oberon] N-O: PartitionToFile ?

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 11:50:01 CEST 2016

Dating back several years, I've got a partition, containing
12 *.Bak files, for each one of my 12 N-O:partitions of those days.

Obviously, and I remember, that each *.Bak contains the
*COMPRESSED* partition of files.

Accessing N-O partitions without losing my other work, needs LNO,
but I can't find the M.P that would have compressed the N-O:partition's
files; so that I could know how to uncompress them, and give them their
own Linux: Dir, now that disk-space has become plentiful, compared.
to the 90s.

Please advise.

?While writing this: I get images of:.
  list partition files + RX:delete *.Bak + Compress DirList to IDBak
    + copy IDBak to ArchivePartition
..
And then there was some problem about the various compression
formats, and some patent problem about 'zip'?

== Chris Glur.