[Oberon] frames, displays and screens;

Andreas Pirklbauer andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 17:30:16 CEST 2016

That's in effect what virtual screens are. Question of course is how to initiate the jumping between virtual screens (other than via the command System.SetDisplay). I didn't want the scroll bar to extend above or below the visible part of the current virtual display or to clutter the display by introducing additional visual items (such as a small arrow somewhere at the top and the bottom of the current display that allows one to jump to the previous or next virtual display). One could though.. it would be a trivial addition.
peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Mon Jul 4 17:14:37 CEST 2016