[Oberon] Clean set of source files

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 14:21:08 CEST 2016

Dear All,

Problem seen:
I am using Peter De Wachter's Oberon RISC Emulator on Linux.
I am trying to compile the compiler itself.
Found that ORP.Mod.txt gives a TRAP 4 at pos 6262,
when compiled with the compiler available in RISC.img.
I collected all these things from http://www.projectoberon.com

My interest:
I am trying to modify the compiler code and experiment.
While compiling my modified compiler, I need to compare,
how the compiler compiles itself and how it compiles my version.
Also, I would like to compile and test Kernel.Mod etc. with my modified compiler.
I am sure, I may make a mess of it while simultaneously learning and modifying code.
If I make a mess of it, I would like to revert back to initial clean state.

Help needed:
Where can I find the latest, cleanly compiling, source code for the Oberon system
where I can compile the compiler itself and then compile the rest of the modules
starting from Kernel.Mod?
It would be great if the RISC.img itself is created from this clean set of files.

Possible solution:
I hope, such a clean set of files would be there,
if any of us have built the RISC.img compiling everything from scratch recently.

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/