[Oberon] NW programming style

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 03:53:20 CEST 2016

One thing I noticed, we put a couple of Oberon statements in a single line...
Does this have any special significance?
I mean, is it that, the statements that are put in a single line
are somehow very closely related (logically) than other statements in other lines?

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/