[Oberon] HOW2 get output of ORTool.DecSym and ORTool.DecObj in a file.

Joerg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Tue Jul 12 23:28:28 CEST 2016

Hi Srinivas

The beauty of Oberon is that System.Log is a file already.
You only have to store it.
To do so, you can click at the lower edge of the menu bar of System.Log and insert the text „Edit.Store“ in the menu bar.
Then click on that command and voila: your System.Log is stored as a file with name System.Log.

Jörg