[Oberon] Oberon on Ultibo on RPi w/o Linux

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Tue Aug 16 18:45:17 CEST 2016

John R. Strohm* wrote:

[...]
> It would be nice to recompile all that with an ARM-target compiler, and
> (eventually) wind up with a complete Oberon system running bare-metal (as
> opposed to hosted under Linux) on the Raspberry Pi.
>
> The long pole in the tent is the display driver.

oops: OLR on ARM has an ARM native compiler.
I think it would use ultibo as hardware abstraction layer instead of Linux ...

@Peter: is this correct?
--
    Bernhard