[Oberon] Oberon on Ultibo on RPi w/o Linux

Peter Matthias PeterMatthias at web.de
Thu Aug 25 17:40:10 CEST 2016

Hi all,

frankly, I am not that much interested in Ultibo, however, if someone
gives me
- memory size and address
- framebuffer size and address
- mouse and keyboard input procedures
- disk sector read/write procedures
- cacheflush procedure
- did I forget something?

I will make the Native Oberon system run on Ultibo.

Regards,
	Peter