[Oberon] Wikibook _versus_ svn or git.

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Mon Sep 5 22:57:33 CEST 2016

Agree. (forking, spooning and knifing is not easy...)
I meant with "repository" a kind of "moderated contribution", "moderated" to limit bloatware a little, "moderated" by more than one person alone (namely NW) and with a versioning system so you can identify the "contribution" against a certain version of the code :-)

br
Jörg