[Oberon] frames, displays and screens;

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:57:41 CEST 2016

It's not a matter of romantacising it.
Cognitive scientist will explain that music composition & performance
is a very hi-intellectual throughput activity,
which could never be achieved with a clumsy, highly redundant notation.

== Chris Glur.

compare: Arabic numeral with Roman numerals ?
How do I do addition and multiplication with Romans?
OTOH: VIII is better for primitive conceptualising than "8".