[Oberon] Oberon for a C++ user.

Lars noreply at z505.com
Sun Oct 30 21:57:32 CET 2016

On Wed, October 26, 2016 8:56 am, Oleg N. Cher wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Skulski, Wojciech пишет:
>
>> Ideally, we need Component Pascal. It was the best of the Oberon family
>> so far. W.
>>

> Maybe it helps to use Component Pascal for a C++ user?

Somewhere, Wojciech has an PDF article about just that topic... he
discusses in the article using component pascal and why software should
not have so many run time errors. Not exactly an article titled "Component
Pascal for C++ users" but something similar.

If anyone knows the link to this pdf please link it.
I remember reading it years ago and enjoyed it