[Oberon] Oberon for a C++ user.

Oleg N. Cher allot at bk.ru
Mon Oct 31 10:34:57 CET 2016

Hi all,

Look at these links, perhaps will be useful (or at least interesting).

BlackBox Freenix (BlackBox port for UNIX-like OS - GNU/Linux and BSD).
http://oberoncore.ru/projects/bb-freenix

Component Pascal compiler (out of BlackBox environment)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/cp-dev/

Lars пишет:
> On Sun, October 30, 2016 8:36 pm, Douglas G Danforth wrote:
>> Component Pascal doesn't use COM.  But BlackBox does.
>>

> Yes that is what I meant.. I suppose I confused the IDE with the language.
>
> Blackbox is very COM oriented, and I thought blackbox was the only real
> version of component pascal in wide use.
>
> I'd be interested to see other component pascal implementations that don't
> rely on the blackbox technology.
>
> I should check back into the linux component pascal and see where it is
> at... AFAIR they ported a lot of the non GUI related units

Oleg N. Cher
VEDAsoft Oberon Club
http://zx.oberon2.ru