[Oberon] native A2/Oberon on Raspberry Pi - was: Oberon-2 on FPGA

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 03:02:51 CET 2016

Re: [Oberon] native A2/Oberon on Raspberry Pi

ALO <ARM linux Oberon> runs nicely on the RPi,
but I prefer to *USE* wily [not experiment/teach] unless I need
oberons coloring facility to give extra dimentions of comprehension,
for the most difficult tasks.

IMO ALO's weakness is the need to <bring all the files to ALO's dir>.

Any non-trivial task needs multiple files [and parts of file] to be
worked on together. Seeing the files/parts together is what ETHO Tiling
is about.

LEO [x86 UnixOberon; not for RPi], in contrast, can reach-out and work
on files [Aos,FAT,*nix] anywhere in the file tree.

== Chris Glur.