[Oberon] Oberon for a C++ user.

Douglas G Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Sat Nov 5 23:13:15 CET 2016

Lars,
A BlackBox button activates a procedure in a module.  That procedure has
access to all of the resources of the module (variables and other
procedures).
In a BlackBox form some of those variables can be accessed and made visible
in the form (if they have been exported, marked with "*").  The form can
change the values of those variables before the button is pushed. That
is how communication takes place between the form and the procedure
to which the button is linked.
-Doug Danforth