[Oberon] Oberon for a C++ user.

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Wed Nov 9 07:18:15 CET 2016

Lars:

> Do you mean by component, a extended record? a module? Or something else...

May I suggest that you read my BlackBox presentation where I tried to explain the fundamentals of BlackBox programming? Your questions have been answered there. Please visit www.pas.rochester.edu/~skulski/Presentations/BB_Class.pdf

Another good reference is BlackBox documentation which is distributed as a part of BlackBox.

A comprehensive book by J. Stanley Warford  on BlackBox is available from Amazon:

Computing Fundamentals: The Theory and Practice of Software Design with BlackBox Component Builder

37 Used from $0.97
29 New from $5.12

Investment of $0.97 (plus shipping) will get your questions answered.

Thanks,
Wojtek