[Oberon] Oberon for a python user: Modules and Classes example

Frans-Pieter Vonck fp at vonck.nl
Mon Nov 14 10:23:45 CET 2016

Following the discussion about modules and classes.

Take a look at a live demonstration of OOP programming in MicroPython by
Tony D of Adafruits.

The webrepl looks like the command line of the Oberon System.

Here is the a live coding example of using classes and modules

https://youtu.be/hOwReBsHq7g?t=18m3s

https://youtu.be/hOwReBsHq7g?t=35m22s

I really appreciate Tony's tutorials.

Greets,