[Oberon] [BULK] Locator for Shadow Directory under Blackbox

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sun Nov 20 08:09:57 CET 2016

Chris

This is the link to Linz Oberon:
ftp://ftp.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at/pub/Oberon/Windows/win95-NT/System.EXE <ftp://ftp.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at/pub/Oberon/Windows/win95-NT/System.EXE>
I just installed it on top of my Windows 10 and it works. So the probability it runs on Windows 8.1 is very high :-)

Please consider upgrading to Windows 10: In my point of view it's worth it
https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msmea/en_IE/pdp/productID.323327900 <https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msmea/en_IE/pdp/productID.323327900>

br
Jörg