[Oberon] Multiprocessor interconnect design and programming

Lars noreply at z505.com
Tue Nov 22 15:21:55 CET 2016

Interesting discussion regarding the science of computers.

This, is what I thought computer science courses taught in university and
college.  i.e. the science behind a computer hardware and then finally how
to create software that works with that hardware.

Apparently in college and university, computer science doesn't teach these
sorts of things, which is sad because that is what computer science
means....

Maybe some of the computer science journals out there have some articles
on the subject? If not, someone should write it.