[Oberon] Concurrency support in Oberon

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 18:55:14 CET 2016

I feel, writing a Linux like OS using Oberon is possible...

But how to make a Oberon program run on bare Linux, i.e.
how to create runtime environment for an Oberon program
using Linux linker and loader, that is now on my head...

On import, we have to load modules on the fly...
We should be able to unload modules and re-load...
Forgetting for the time being Garbage collection and command activation...
And providing certain run-time data structures...

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/