[Oberon] Need V4 Code for trivial task.

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Dec 13 12:48:13 CET 2016

Quote from a message from J.M Drake in comp.lang.oberon (30 Nov 1999)

"However, the best feature of Oberon's TUI as opposed to a GUI is that a TUI
seems, to me anyway, to be a natural bridge between a CLI and a GUI. When
prototyping a project, commands can be typed on and clicked in a manner
which isn't that far removed from a CLI. But these same commands can be
rapidly incorporated into an ETH Oberon "gadget", a BlackBox "form", or a V4
"Dialog". In ETH Oberon, these command can be tied to variables on the
gadget by use of macros. (Yes, Oberon does support macros. Had to throw that
in there.)"

For his complete post see:

http://www.ethoberon.ethz.ch/cli.html

Regards,