[Oberon] Need V4 Code for trivial task.

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:12:22 CET 2016

Treutwein Bernhard wrote:------------------
]Since you can execute commands in any window (or viewer in
] Oberon terminology, any viewer is also a kind of a shell. There is
] a kind of a meta command executing commands written in a viewer.

] In A2/WinAos this meta command is: SystemTools.DoCommands and <--- *!
] It reads all commands until it encounters two ~ (possibly separated by
] white space). Normal commands terminate their parameters usually
] by a single ~.

I tried to explain this before. ETHO often 'pipes' via a sequence of
viewers, with some manual input to move on to the next stage.
And I've done some experiments using <ET.Do> as a script, as described above:
 MarkPositionForViewer A
 Generate F1's output [to position A's viewer]
 MarkPositionForViewer A to be used as input for F2
 Generate F2's output, to the next Viewer
 I can't remember details now: the mark & delete Viewer enabled removing
<pipe sections> that had finished their job, to make space for further
stages. The important fact is that ETHO already uses the paradigm:
 Function1 | Function2 |.....FunctionN

== Chris Glur.