[Oberon] Re (2): Oberon and TLS;

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 04:32:28 CET 2016

Important info from a previous http has now moved to httpS.
Only Win8.1 can handle the WiFi; but can't currently fetch text-only httpS.
So I must use SDcard or USBstik to transfer the URL's from Win8.1 to
RPi:Linux which can fetch text-only httpS via slow/expensive dial-up.

Right now, I'm writing in Win8.1:Oberon:V4 in /G:/Dec17/A2ML.bat ,
which is the SD card; which has the URLs, which will be transferred to the RPi.
to fetch the texts, to be converted to Speech, more conveniently on
the RPi than
via M$.

Real life is complicated! If you can't easily read/write files outside of space
catered for by your single program, you are limited.
You lose your independence, like all the <cloud users> who are going to be
paralysed, like the Blackberry incident, when the cloud inevitabily fails.

== Chris Glur.