[Oberon] Re (2): Oberon and TLS;

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 19:27:00 CET 2016

Try formatting your USB Stick with an NTFS file system. I just successfully
accessed files in the 'Src' folder of a NTFS-formatted SD Card (mapped as
Drive F:) using ETH Plugin Oberon for Windows / Win32 2.5 using the
following commands:

Why would I want to destroy my work/data?

Only one or two of my half-dozen partition tools shows NTFS: how M$'s essential
data partition has been put at the end, so we can't use any of the
disk, like previously.

Most 32 bit programs fail on this 64-bit <device>,
AFAIR I settled for V4 since it had a x64 version.
But now I can't see how to set the default font a bit bigger than <12>;
like S3 used the Oberon.Text file AFAIR ?

== Chris Glur.