[Oberon] Functional programming and Oberon

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 08:54:27 CET 2016

Many thanks Chris and Jorg.
It is a nice read.
6.1 is the perfect answer to my query.

While I continue to read into next section of the article,
I read in 6.3 that

"The direct modelling of actors diminished
the importance of proving program correctness analytically,
because the original specification is one of behaviour,
rather than a static input-output relationship."

Can you please elaborate it a bit?

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak