[Oberon] The list might find this post interesting

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 18:00:36 CET 2017

It's not mine, I should point out.

I just found this fascinating blog by the notice that it was closing
down. Shame but it's been a fascinating afternoon's reading. A bit
like the great Jamie Zawinski's blog, you can just jump in, start
opening links in tabs, and get lost for hours while learning a lot.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying that what you're going to learn is /useful/
but I certainly find it very interesting.

Here's where he got to Oberon:

http://prog21.dadgum.com/136.html

I suggest starting with the links at the bottom...

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com