[Oberon] Parts & paths.

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 07:25:07 CET 2017

] My solution is here.
]http://easthope.ca/UnixAosUsage.html#TextProportionality
] Someone else might have a fully automated solution.

Thanks, I'll be using your Aos documentation to ease the way.

]> Does Inet connect via the Linux underlying system; ie. connect via Linux,
]> and use Aos' inet facilities?

] Works perfectly.  Sections on email in the same page.
-----------------------------------
I want to use this as a further example of the power of the functional
 [has input & output]/piping pradigm:

Piping is "modularisation in the time domain".
I.e. the actions/functions are divided into a sequence,
which allows the user to limit his concern to ONE aspect at a time.
There's no need to consider the complex details of secure tunnelling
for gmail, if the system doesn't connect to inet at the simplest level.

So I confirmed that it does.

Then before I try to setup the Mail.Panel [I preferred to use TextMail
in the days of NativeOberon], I'll re-activate my dummy M$pook Email,
and use that for testing/evolving the secure-tunnel ability,
because Gmail, absurdly just cuts-off your account if it sees
unfamiliar activity, which experimenting will cause.

*PIPING* is also a form of successive-refinement:
you limit your attention to one stage; starting from the first-stage
-of-the-conceptual-pipe. Which may be "is the computer's power on"?

== Chris Glur.