[Oberon] LNO flies on USBstik:64bit-TinyCore.

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:32:17 CET 2017

An extract of a post to TC:Forum:--

I'm writing this partly to exercise/prove LinuxNativeOberon,
which runs nicely under TC64, from VT-mode, in a Framebuffer.

With LNO I'm able to clean-up my forum-thread.
Sorry to have to say: the arty/grafiti format of the forum
makes it less functional than NNTPs of the 90s.

The ETHO/wily family allows the user to:
 have multiple text frames accessible together on the screen;
 mouse driven - at the extreme can be used without keybrd;
 no need to look-away from the screen to find the X-key;
 User created menus of Commands are just <moused>
   also to include parameter/s;
 ETHO change color & font to give extra dimension/association
   to complexly related text-pieces in several TextFrames,
   by merely wipe-text & <dab in sample> of required color/font;
and much more.