[Oberon] Oberon for Cortex-M7

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun Feb 26 04:59:15 CET 2017

One year later and with the encouragement and help from a couple of Astrobe
users we have had a change of heart. Astrobe can now be used to target the
ARM Cortex-M7 STM32F7 family:

http://www.astrobe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=519

One of the boards we support is the STM Nucleo-144 F767ZI board.

https://developer.mbed.org/platforms/ST-Nucleo-F767ZI/

This has a 216 MHz clock, hardware floating point, 2Mb Flash, 512K RAM,
Arduino Uno connectivity etc. etc. for less than $25! Being 'mbed enabled'
it appears as a USB drive when connect to a PC so can be programmed just by
copying the executable file to the drive.

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.astrobe.com