[Oberon] FPGA Oberon - Modules.rsc

thomas.kral at email.cz thomas.kral at email.cz
Wed Mar 22 15:40:42 CET 2017

Hi Andreas,

Thank you, nice work of yours!

In the chapter 14.2 it hints that linker is almost identical to `Modules.
Mod' loader, except it links statically into a file, rather than into
memory.

Addresses are relocated with origin 0H, from a fixed start of Oberon
partition?

I also found found some  boot linking modules in native oberon souce files.

./src/x86/Unix/BootLinker.Mod

./src/NO/BootLinker.Mod

Was I close?

What would be also  interesting to decompose `prom.mem' to understand how
this file could be produced.

It seems to have 361 lines each ascii encoded long word. Ends with C7000000,
 lines 362-490 are zeros .

Are these RISC machine instructions?

Many thanks

Tomas