[Oberon] FPGA Oberon - Definition Module Tool

thomas.kral at email.cz thomas.kral at email.cz
Fri Mar 24 12:52:58 CET 2017

Hi,

I am thinking of a simple tool that could extract definition info from *.Mod
and produce respective *.Def file. Definition files can be quickly looked
at, to remind a programmer of the interface *.Mod modules export.

While on Linux one could use grep

$ grep PROCEDURE\ * *.Mod.txt

to obtain info at least about procedures, but how about exported types and
variables?

I am looking for a recommended way how to simply code such a tool, is it a
good idea to use `ORP' parser somehow for the task? I prefer to code it
simple, does not have to be perfect, but should carry the idea.

Tomas