[Oberon] Leveraging ETHO's superb HumanComputerInterface: Call-back/Norayr ?

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Thu Apr 20 13:35:58 CEST 2017

>It's interface was perhaps inspired by similar idea of `text command
>execution'.

yes. AFAIK, both have the same roots and both were inspired by the Alto.
See my note in the last paragraph of the User interface section of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oberon_(operating_system)#User_interface