[Oberon] FPGA - Inline Patterns

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Tue Apr 25 13:54:50 CEST 2017

Hi,

EDIT

I am toying with ETH `Bitmaps.Mod' now compiled under RISC/FPGA, and
partly ported, supporting so far B&W DisplayBlock
(replace/paint/invert), Copy(replace), and CopyBlock(replace).

$..$ helps with me testing Bitmaps.CopyPattern, I pass various patterns
defined in Display.Mod to it.

In various languages, FORTRAN, BASIC, there is DATA statement. I
understand these are frowned upon in Wirthian true language sense.

But If I needed a persistent constant block of data, could I use
CONST somehow? What is the recommended way?

Tomas