[Oberon] Help: Display Init Strings for Native Oberon

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Mon Jun 19 09:40:05 CEST 2017

Thanks a lot to Jan & Jörg.

The display init string turned out to be a dead end. Init initializes
(as Jörg notes) the resoltution by setting the Vesa mode, which was
in my case: bb0301b8024fcd40ba00e0b90000.

I have setup this box about 10 years ago or more and I have lost my notes.

HDT tells me that I have three 1280x1024 modes, i.e. 794 which is
16bit and 775 which is 8bit and 774 supposed to be 4bit.
The problem turned out to be solvable with changing a BIOS setting.

Regards
--
  Bernhard