[Oberon] Help: Display Init Strings for Native Oberon

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 06:33:30 CEST 2017

Wow!
So the Hex InitString was a direct X86 binary patch.
Very naughty/illegal. And therefore never explained.

<Display> seems very complex; and while it gives no problems, one can get
the illusion that "I know what I'm doing".

When I changed from CRT to WideScreen HDMI [now stolen], I had multiple
subtle problems; which were individually <hidden> by much wasted effort;
finding empirical solutions. Like finding magic herbs for an ailment, without
understanding the underlying physics.