[Oberon] Help: Display Init Strings for Native Oberon

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sat Jun 17 07:23:09 CEST 2017

Bernhard

Try this web-based assembler to produce the Init string
http://pasm.pis.to <http://pasm.pis.to/>

E.g. you can paste the following text into the assembler window and find on the right hand side the hex byes for the "Init="

[bits 16]			; has to be in 16-bit mode
mov bx, 0x105		; VESA mode 1024 x 768 x 8
mov ax, 0x4F02		; function 4F (VESA BIOS Extension), subfunction 02
int 0x10			; call BIOS video services

Jörg