[Oberon] pcreceive.sh not working for files that are multiples of 255

Felix Friedrich felix.friedrich at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Jul 3 10:05:24 CEST 2017

The Oberon Mailing List provides a rudimentary spam filter: from the
list I get a spam indication mail and have to approve or reject a post
manually.
In most cases the spam suspicion originates from a multipart header in
the mail. I have now generally allowed multipart mail headers, which is
why mails that used to appear a bit later (as also noticed earlier by
Andreas) on the list, now appear promptly.
Of course, this does not influence your local spam filter but it might
give a hint to what you might want to adapt.

Rgds
Felix