[Oberon] Item technique.

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun Aug 6 02:43:46 CEST 2017

I'm not sure what it is that you are hoping to find. I thought that
Mossenbock explained the technique very clearly himself in the subsequent
few paragraphs in the paper that you quoted. How might this be simplified?
Are you having difficulty with some of the terminology he used perhaps?

A description with diagrams illustrating the use of this 'technique' in the
Project Oberon compiler is in Chapter 12 'The Compiler' of the Project
Oberon documentation.

See 'Applications: Chapters 10-15':

https://www.inf.ethz.ch/personal/wirth/ProjectOberon/index.html

Regards,