[Oberon] Re (2): V4 Native?

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 19:06:51 CEST 2017

>I haven't found installation instructions or notes for V4.  Do any exist?

I used Linux:V4 for some projects. It auto-selects for read/write Oberon/Linux
files [initially it was wrongly doing CR.LF which was easy to fix].

As I remember, it was OK for projects, restricted to a single directory:
unlike LEO which can reach out to anywhere in the DirTree; like
to any different device partitions.